I think we can all agree that we LOVE ketchup!!! Sadly, the bottle of lovely red tastiness is loaded with sugar!!
So here is a recipe that allows you to enjoy the taste of ketchup without the side effects!
Time: 5 mins - Serving 3 cups
- 340g tomato paste (only using tomato paste that contains tomatoes only)
- 4 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup+2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until combined. You may wish to blend in order to ensure the spices are evenly mixed throughout.
- It is best to let the ketchup sit together in the fridge for a couple of hours, or overnight, before serving so that the flavors blend together well.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge.
Dip and enjoy & don't forget to share your recipe pics with us on Snapchat
Ruthie H x